IRISH BOWLING ASSOCIATION TOURNAMENT LICENCES
- All competitions and tournaments except those confined solely to their own club members must be licensed by The Irish Bowling
- Where the total prize fund in cash or in kind does not exceed £300, a standard licence fee of £5 is payable.
- Where the prize fund exceeds £300, a special licence is The special licence fee is 5% of the total prize fund.
- Applications for all tournament licences must be received by the Honorary Secretary of the IBA at least 30 days before the commencement of the This requirement will be strictly enforced. All applications must be accompanied by the appropriate licence fee.
- The licence number should be printed on the tournament entry
- Any player taking part in any unlicensed event shall be suspended from taking part in all forms of bowling organised by or under the auspices of The Irish Bowling
- Organisers of tournaments are urged to make use of the services of qualified umpires/markers, especially in the final stages of their tournaments. The Honorary Secretary of the Irish Bowls Umpires Association will be pleased to help
ISSUED BY THE COUNCIL OF THE IRISH BOWLING ASSOCIATION